Heal-n-Soothe Anti-Inflammatory Ingredients
Anti-Inflammatory and Pain Relief Herbs in Heal-n-Soothe
- Systemic enzymes blend (includes bromelain and papain)
- Citrus bioflavonoid complex with Vitamin E
- Boswellia serrata
- Mojave yucca
- Devil's Claw
- While there is no gluten in Heal-n-Soothe, the mushroom from which the enzymes are derived are grown over wheat and thus it is not entirely gluten free.
- Heal-n-Soothe is 100% natural and contains NO animal derivatives.
- For best results, take on an empty stomach or 60 minutes before or after meals for best results.*