Rub-on-Relief Natural Anti-Inflammatory
Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief Cream by LivingWell and The Healthy Back Institute
Rub-on-Relief is Power Packed with 10 all-natural ingredients to reduce pain from inflammation naturally.
With Rub On Relief cream it's is now even easier and quicker way to alleviate pain. This revolutionary cream by LivingWell 100% guarantees or your money back to help tackle pain and provide relief (results will vary). The fact that this product is a result of in-depth research speaks volumes about its potency. The secret behind the effectiveness of this anti-inflammatory and long lasting pain relief cream lies in the fact that it is made of totally natural ingredients including dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO), an organic sulfur. Try Rub-on Relief today and see if meets your mobility and pain relief goals.
Let’s take a quick glace about the features of this product:
- Totally Natural In Its Composition – Rub On Relief boasts of coming with the perfect balance of Cetyl Myristoleate (CMO) and Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM). The role of MSM is to block nerve pain, studies show that CMO helps alleviate aching joint pain. To add to these, this cream carries the mixture of 8 homeopathic ingredients which simply adds to its effectiveness. Since this cream is contains high quality ingredients, it is very easy to understand that it is capable of giving relief from pain.
- No Side Effects – Post usage there is no indication of any side effect from these natural ingredients. To add to that, unlike other pain relief creams, Rub On Relief does not have any odor, absorbed verse waiting or traditional oral treatments, and, at the same time, this cream is not greasy.
So what’s stopping you? Try this free and get results or your money back, guaranteed!
Pros and Cons of LivingWell's Rub-on-Relief
- Touted as odor free unlike many other relief creams with unpleasant odors.
- Is not grease unlike many other relief creams that use paraffin, petrolatum, or mineral oils.
- Includes all-natural ingredients and does not contain any artificial colors, preservatives or parabens that are known to irritate skin.
- Use locally to medicate only the areas that are in pain, not everywhere orally.
- Rub-On-Relief does not contain NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs).
- Offers a free trial product or a 90-Day buy back guarantee when purchased (minus shipping expenses) if not satisfied.
- LivingWell offers enticing discounts when ordering 3 to 6 bottles at a time.
- Jesse Cannone has been helping people manage chronic pain and live a healthier life for over 16 years .
- The company offers a lot of freebies to try other related products for natural pain relief.
- BBB Accredited Business since 2005.
- Do not use Rub-On-Relief if you have open sores. It could cause irritation and pain in the affected area.
- All of LivingWell's suite of products are not available at local retailers and must be ordered online.
- Results will vary. This information is based on many research studies and my personal experience. *